Finished Video

Tuesday 3 November 2015

Attracting My Audience Member

As my target age range is about 16-21, I am aware that this age range has a short attention span, in addition to my previous audience research findings, I know that I will need to make the video visually exciting with a strong story line that will grab the viewer's attention. I plan on doing this by using a variety of props and costumes relevant to my audience (iPhones etc.) so that they feel they can at least relate on a material level. I also will use actors who are within the age bracket of my target audience as I want the viewers to connect as much as possible with the video. As one of my main aims is for the video to be visually exciting I also plan on using different locations and also various different lighting.


No comments:

Post a Comment